- , Piece/Pieces
- 150000.00 - 1500000.00 INR
A Water Softening Plant is used for the removal of calcium, magnesium, and certain other metal cations in hard water. The resulting soft water requires less soap for the same cleaning effort, as soap is not wasted bonding with calcium ions. Soft water also extends the lifetime of plumbing by reducing or eliminating scale build-up in pipes and fittings. Water Softening Plant removes hard minerals like calcium and magnesium that create hard water before it enters your Overhead Tank.
- Cleaner and shinier silverware, glassware, mirrors, tiles, cars, or any plumbing fixtures.
- Softer skin and clean, smooth hair.
- Reduced soap curd makes cleaning easier and reduces housework.
- Uses less soap and shampoo because of the rich lather softened water and soap produces.
- Softer clothes without hard minerals trapped in the fabric. Fabrics last longer and whites stay whiter without the dingy gray caused by hard water.
- Preserves the life of all water appliances such as coffee machines, ice makers, dishwashers, water heaters and laundry equipment.
- Save money on monthly energy costs and damages to appliances.
- This system is available in Semi-Automatic and Fully-Automatic modes.
- 8 Per Month
- 1 Months
B No. 790/2, Veeriyampalayam Road, Civil Aerodrome Post, Goldwins,, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, 641014, India